“Strong reasons make strong actions.”
What is your reason why?
What’s the thing that makes you get up in the morning? The thing that makes you tick, drives you forward, and inspires you to be the best version of you? .
It’s a Japanese term, roughly translating to “the reason for being”.
And according to the clever girls and guys who conducted the Blue Zones studies, it’s one of the primary reasons the centenarians in Okinawa, Japan, live such long, healthy, happy lives.
But it’s not just old Asian folk who can benefit from having strong beliefs…
Everyday people like you and me can reap the rewards too, particularly if we’re looking to make positive changes to our habits or reach towards certain goals in life.
Which is probably why you’re here right?
Let’s get stuck in…
What we cover in this episode:
- One of the main reasons why 92% of New Year’s resolutions fail (within just a few weeks).
- The importance of having a clear, underlying reason why before attempting to make a change/reach for a goal.
- How to determine your own Ikigai, your Bushido, your code for making better decisions in life.
Related Links & Resources
- What is Your Reason WHY? A piece I wrote last year for one of my favourite brands, Ambronite. All about finding your reason why, and acting out of love vs fear.
- What is Your Ikigai? By Marc Winn.
- Bushido: How to Be a Modern Day Samurai Warrior.
- The 50 Golden Rules For Forming Healthy Habits.
- Why 92% of New Year’s Resolutions Fail (And How to Make Sure Yours Don’t)
Related Products & Deals
The eBook – The Healthy Habits Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Making Lasting Changes. AMAZON USA | AMAZON UK
The Online Course – Healthy Habits 101: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
[divider style=”solid” height=”2px” color=”#eeeeee”]
Support The HERO Podcast
[section background_image=”https://www.heromovement.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/HERO-MOVEMENT-HERO-ACADEMY-BACKGROUND-compressor.png” text_color=”FFFFFF” background_color=”#3F3F3F”]
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
AT THE HERO ACADEMY
Resources to help you eat, move & live better. Healthy eating plans, strength and mobility workouts, habit changing guides, giveaways and much more.
[button text=”GET FREE ACCESS TODAY” url=”https://www.heromovement.net/hero-academy/” background_color=”#d94848″ text_color=”#ffffff” style=”lt_flat” size=”large” icon=”” open_new_window=”true” rounded=”true”]